4.7K views

I cant even talk to customer service without activating my card. BUT in order to activate the card you have to type in the card number but it keeps saying its invalid when i typed in the EXACT NUMBERS ON THE CARD and still declines that the card exists.

However, it finally accepts the card but declines that my SSN does not match the card. Are you kidding me??? Ive called everyone i could to help and no one has helped me at all.

I need to activate this card so i can get paid at my job that i just got hired at but i cant even activate this *** thing. Get your *** together.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: West Covina, California

Comments

#1978267

i made an error when filled out the activate form i cant get an answer on how to correct it

Same here *** me off people have life's like this is stopping me from paying rent & everything like I'm not feeling this ***

#1731962

yes mines is doing the same thing saying they have no information toi activate my card im pissed

I agree. It's time to get a stupid bank account! Because this some *** I'm trying and trying to activate the card too but nothing is working!

I can do everything with my card except log into the app or on the website... I can widthdraw and deposit money but cant male an account its weid as ***

I got paid today and I still can’t activate my card :/

@PissedConsumer1518575

Do you know where your money will go because I thought I set my up over phone and said I didn’t so I had to do it again. On payday

I keep calling to activate my card and I put in all the numbers and it say they haven't recievied my enrollment information, which I can't even do like wtf. How tf am I suppose to get paid, this dumb as *** system.

@PissedConsumer1464518

I have the same problem

For all of the people saying they're having issues with the website not recognizing their card numbers, make sure you're going to the correct website. I was aggravated for weeks because I was trying to reset my password on the website and it kept telling me my card number and expiration date were invalid when I knew they weren't and when I spoke to customer service about it, they informed me I was trying to enter my info on the wrong website.

If you work at Walmart the site you go to is moneynetwork.com/walmart. From there you enter your info and it'll actually recognize your card number.

I think a lot of people are mad and frustrated because they're trying to enter it on the wrong site, like I was. Try going to the other site and seeing if that's the issue for you, like it was for me.

I put in all my information to register when I click on the last part it tells me that my information in void I'm trying 2 register my card from the job money Network so my money can go on this card please help it keeps telling me in void information call the number and the number will not let me get through because the card is not registered please help me I'm trying to register the car keeps telling me invalid in void

This *** company sucks *** ***

I can't even create a account to even see how much money i have on my card!!! I type in the exact numbers on the card, and the exspired date and sumit, it said everything is incorrect.

All i want to do is create a god *** account to see how much money i have still on my card!!! -_-

This company is *** everytime i call to activate my card they say u have to call my employer and everytime i call them they say to call the card company!!! Its been about a month now and i still haven't gotten either my money or my card active!!! I JUST EANT MY *** MONEY!!!!!!

This is *** i was post to active it tonight and get my money and the mother *** wont let me active it

Me too. I'm pissed.

I should have just got a check.

But they require a card. I'm pissed

#1209165

Im having the same problem right now and I get paid in 2 days.

@PissedConsumer1209165

u cant get paid on money network until your employer enrolls me in the system of money network. If u are enrolled u get paid the money.

#1193393

This card SUCKS! I will never use you guys again!

@PissedConsumer1193393

Yo I'm like 3 mins from you haha. I live in Vance.

Money Network Reviews