I have been stressing about not being able to access my own money after I had an account update without them telling me.Now I have to fax them all my personal Information such as my ss card, drivers license and signature.

And now that I did that I'm worried about the fax number being wrong and misleading which is a huge risk for me knowing there's been criminals and scammers.

A day after sending the fax I called to see if they recieved the fax and they said they haven't recieved it.I'm angry for all the inconvineinces of not being able to access my own money, and the inconviniences of sending the faxes.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of money network mastercard paycard prepaid card. Money Network needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned money network mastercard paycard prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Money Network.

Comments