Resolved
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Nov 06

I contacted my State Attorney General and filed a complaint. I advised them and they had the funds back to my card in less then 24 hours!

Original review posted by user Sep 17

This company denies your dispute on unauthorized charges even when the payment processor has returned the money. What are they doing with the returned funds?

If you are interested in joining the lawsuit proceedings please comment.

Thanks! Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Network Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 17.

Comments

Yes please!! Good for you!!

They aren't budging and keep getting ESL to talk to.

Same kind of incident happened same day to another customer from same store company. Odd?!?!

AcrobaticDeer

Lets start a class action lawsuit.

BefittingGreyhound657

Interested jennifeh89@gmail.com

They got me for 1,200.00$ and reunited my dispute this is just a mess

to Amanda Rueckert #1593372

Everyone contact your State Attorney General and file a complaint. This is what I did I advised them and they had the funds back to my card in less then 24 hours!

I had 808.18 taken out of my account by someone stealing my card numbers. They used my card 20 times in another state.

After 3 months and two disputes, they have denied my request.

I’m am very upset. They give me the runaround every time I call

to Stacey w #1593373

BefittingGreyhound657
to Stacey w #1599705

Same here, someone was making withdrawals without my actual card and money network isn’t helping at all

We're putting a suit together as we speak. What we need from you at this time is just you story...

We need to get a better feel for what we're up against and their SOP.. Please send your story ONLY to>>>>>> synchclassaction@gmail.com

to Anonymous #1569868

My money is deposited the same time every week. Through my employer.

This week it wasn’t there. I call them and they say there are no pending deposits.

Now I’m calling them and one lady laughed when she pulled up my account. I asked to speak with a supervisor and got hung up on three times.

to Ciera Davis #1593374

to Anonymous #1593355

Have any of you people read your agreement as soon as you activated this card you agreed to terms and conditions they set the can take your card away anytime they want you cannot. File a law suit because arbitration settles disputes they also get into your taxes (if its pay card) by filing you exempt - theres a transaction limit. Totally fraudulent mine papers addressed 5300kathren ave STD kits 5/8/18 Downers grove il

to Anonymous #1609145

Send me info also. 80.00 taken from my account hbhitman2004@yahoo.com thanks

I've had 600+ dollars taken from me in June! They still keep giving me the run around!

It's sad that I have to fight for MY money.

No one speaks clear English and they don't want to help you at all! They also apparently don't have supervisors because they will never transfer me to one.

to Mariko2452 #1593375