I lost my card at the gas station on Thanksgiving. I called to get a new one reissued.

They told me it would take 7 to 10 days to receive my new card. My 10th day was here today. I was excited because I had bills that needed payed. My excitement dropped when my card didn't show up.

I called and told them my card hadn't been received yet. The person who took down all my new information sent it to my old address. The lady who I was talking to on the phone told me she'd issue a new card and expedite it to me and she then put me on hold. She takes me off hold and then tells me she messed up and it would be another 7-10 days.

I flipped out on her. She then said she could transfer money to my external bank account. I told her I could do it on my own through the app because I didn't need anyone else messing with my money any more than they already have. I'll except the $3 fee to transfer my money over to my bank.

If someone's job offers the money network card don't do it. Get a bank account.

It will save you heart ache, and you'll be able to pay your bills on time. Not to forget to mention they gave me a temporary card number to use with no expiration date and no security code, so yet still no way to pay my bills.

Review about: Money Network Card Replacement.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

If you would "flip out" on me, I'd hang up on you.

After you spent another 12-15 minutes on hold with muzak.

to William #1496433

How would you feel if you didn't have your money to pay your bills and support your family because of someone else's careless mistake? Not too happy would you. You'd probably loose your *** too.