I have money in my account but my card is declining I have money in my account but my card is declining I have money in my account but my card is declining !!!!!!!!!!!I TRIED TO ORDER FOOD ONLINE AND MY CARD DECLINED.I JUST GOT PAID THE DAY BEFORE AND THERE IS PLENTY OF FUNDS AVAILABLE.

I TRIED TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE MULTIPLE TIMES BUT THE LINE DROPS EVERY TIME IM CONNECTED. I HAVEN'T UTILIZED MY CARD SO I KNOW THERE AREN'T ANY PENDING TRANSACTIONS. I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON!!! IS THERE ANOTHER NUMBER FOR META BANK OR ADP TOTAL-PAY CARD OTHER THAN 866-402-1237??.

HAVE ANY EVER EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE???IS THIS NORMAL?????

Review about: Service.

Privacy and Data Security
Interest Rate
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss CANNOT ACCESS MY FUNDS / $300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Money Network?

Comments

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1249261

Hey Everyone, my card is now back working. Good luck to you all

to Anonymous Plymouth, Michigan, United States #1249271

Thanks for the good news

kemetic
to Anonymous Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1324482

How did you get your card to work again ?

Mines keep declining for online purchases and i am also in Saint louis ,MO

In texas, my roommate is having the same problem, when we call the 1800 number, it is busy...

Pittsford, New York, United States #1249255

This is *** ***

Pittsford, New York, United States #1249250

Same with me on all of the above....I called the number and got hung up on several times....no gas in car and not able to buy any even though i have plenty of money.I have the call recorded.

i was pissed.Said 2-4 hours cards will be down....No way to know when it is back up either....***

Greece, New York, United States #1249229

This is ridiculous.Hate banks.

Even so, I am just going to open a new bank account. This kind of stuff shouldnt happen. Cant go christmas shopping, cant buy dinner, cant even find out when they think itll be fixed.

Astoundingly unprofessional.Thanks money network, but buh bye...buh bye money network.

Roseville, California, United States #1249221

Thank goodness!I thought it was only me, I was getting worried.

I thought I was getting hacked!Anyone know when it's going to be back up?

Reading, Pennsylvania, United States #1249209

I thought it was just me that I must be going crazy and probably didn't have enough money in the account but I just recently bought something at one store and then I went to about 3 others afterwards and none of the 3 accepted it.I started thinking about my account being hacked or whatever until I decided to search this issue to see if it was a common thing but I see not..

Good I'm not alone in this but it sucks regardless.

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1249208

I'm having the same issue!This is absolutely ridiculous!!

Aren't there laws protecting us from stuff like this?? I have no cash on hand as I do everything electronicly.

I'm very upset with this situation, and they didn't send out any emails, or texts, or even list anything on their website to let is know that there is an issue!!Very poor management in my eyes!!