1.4K views
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have money in my account but my card is declining I have money in my account but my card is declining I have money in my account but my card is declining !!!!!!!!!!!I TRIED TO ORDER FOOD ONLINE AND MY CARD DECLINED.I JUST GOT PAID THE DAY BEFORE AND THERE IS PLENTY OF FUNDS AVAILABLE.

I TRIED TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE MULTIPLE TIMES BUT THE LINE DROPS EVERY TIME IM CONNECTED. I HAVEN'T UTILIZED MY CARD SO I KNOW THERE AREN'T ANY PENDING TRANSACTIONS. I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON!!! IS THERE ANOTHER NUMBER FOR META BANK OR ADP TOTAL-PAY CARD OTHER THAN 866-402-1237??.

HAVE ANY EVER EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE???IS THIS NORMAL?????

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "cannot access my funds " of service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Money Network needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Money Network.

Had an Experience with Money Network?

Comments

They locked my card too!!Basically you have to prove you are the one who owns the card.

Call the number on the back of the card, try from a different phone. Then as of a hold was placed on your card or if your card has been "upgraded". Then ask for the Fax number and fax them a copy of your state ID or License, your Social Security card, and your Passport (you have to include your Passport something about the patriot act) and wait.

Call every day and ask if your card has been taken off hold.That should fix it.

Does any one know how to activate my money network card if they say they cant find your account I called my work many times and they are giving me the run around

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1249261

Hey Everyone, my card is now back working. Good luck to you all

to Anonymous Plymouth, Michigan, United States #1249271

Thanks for the good news

to Anonymous Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1324482

How did you get your card to work again ?

Mines keep declining for online purchases and i am also in Saint louis ,MO

to Anonymous #1380246

How did u activate your money network card I'm getting the run around by every one and it's *** me off right now I have tried for 3 days now

In texas, my roommate is having the same problem, when we call the 1800 number, it is busy...

Pittsford, New York, United States #1249255

This is *** ***

Pittsford, New York, United States #1249250

Same with me on all of the above....I called the number and got hung up on several times....no gas in car and not able to buy any even though i have plenty of money.I have the call recorded.

i was pissed.Said 2-4 hours cards will be down....No way to know when it is back up either....***

Greece, New York, United States #1249229

This is ridiculous.Hate banks.

Even so, I am just going to open a new bank account. This kind of stuff shouldnt happen. Cant go christmas shopping, cant buy dinner, cant even find out when they think itll be fixed.

Astoundingly unprofessional.Thanks money network, but buh bye...buh bye money network.