I am furious as to how your Dispute Resolution company sent me a dispute paperwork and put my whole card number on this mailed envelope with all my info no wonder my money isn't safe!Ran by complete dumb *** people with no regards to make a way to stop people from continuing to steal from my account after its reported, the only solution is to close one card and reopen another, idiots should not work with people money.

800.00 dollars later I'm screwed without it and won't most likely see it because it's probably the money network company doing it.Scammers!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Money Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Money Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Money Network money network bank of america card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Money Network?

Comments