1.2

I lost my card and after 6 phone calls two separate faxes requesting to reassure my card and excessive long waits for supervisors (up to 52min I have screen shots) I was informed my employer had to request the new card!Unprofessional, no knowledge of how to help a customer, incorrect information, inconsistent on different levels and you can't get a supervisor if your life depended on it!

they pretty much wasted my time and money for the last week and half!

This is just not acceptable!Employers if you care about your employees DO NOT use this service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of card reissue. Money Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned card reissue in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Money Network.

Had an Experience with Money Network?

Comments

I reloaded my card then called to check my balance.It requested I reset my pin.

Never had to do this before. I finally got to the balance and the reload wasn't there. This was an hour later. Finally got cs only to get a rude *** who couldn't speak English worth a *** and when I asked to speak to someone else he started yelling at me.

I hung up.48 hrs later my reload still isnt there and I'm still getting the run around.