1.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

So this has happened a few times, but I have a My Money Network card through my work, and I get a direct deposit every two weeks.This past week I got the notification that I was receiving $350, but when I checked the app I only had $250 available.

I'm trying to buy a laptop for school this weekend (it's tax free weekend here), but I can't because I'm missing a bunch of money. Then I tried to move the money I did have to my checkings account through Community America and it cost $3 and it's gonna take a few days, which I didn't know.

I would've gone to the ATM and paid $3 to get the money I needed cash.And when I look at the balance under the details of the transaction it has the correct amount, but the actual balance is incorrect (as seen in pictures).

Review about: Money Network Direct Deposit.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Money Network?

Comments

Disgusting, horrible, dispicable company.They constantly withhold my money with zero reason as to why.

One minute I'll have $200.00 in the account, next it shows I have $12.50.

WTF??and the real kicker is that whenever I try to get ahold of their "customer service" during one of these situations it's convinently "unavailable at this time." This company is garbage and any employer who associates with them may be sketchy as well so be sure to watch your money carefully.

My acct no has been stolen twice and a fellow coworker just had 500 taken off her card in fl atm same kind of card I am done with them got a real bank acct

to Walmart assoc #1393181

This just happen to me yesterday how long did it take for you to get your money back