Money Network - Review about Card Reissue from Galt, California

I lost my card and after 6 phone calls two separate faxes requesting to reassure my card and excessive long waits for supervisors (up to 52min I have screen shots) I was informed my employer had to request the new card!Unprofessional, no knowledge of how to help a customer, incorrect information, inconsistent on different levels and you can't get a supervisor if your life depended on it!

they pretty much wasted my time and money for the last week and half!

This is just not acceptable!Employers if you care about your employees DO NOT use this service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Card Reissue
Review category
Financial Services
review #627995

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Money Network? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 05, 2015 #980325

I reloaded my card then called to check my balance. It requested I reset my pin. Never had to do this before. I finally got to the balance and the reload wasn't there. This was an hour later. Finally got cs only to get a rude *** who couldn't speak English worth a *** and when I asked to speak to someone else he started yelling at me. I hung up. 48 hrs later my reload still isnt there and I'm still getting the run around.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.