Galt, California
1.2

I lost my card and after 6 phone calls two separate faxes requesting to reassure my card and excessive long waits for supervisors (up to 52min I have screen shots) I was informed my employer had to request the new card!Unprofessional, no knowledge of how to help a customer, incorrect information, inconsistent on different levels and you can't get a supervisor if your life depended on it!

they pretty much wasted my time and money for the last week and half!

This is just not acceptable!Employers if you care about your employees DO NOT use this service.

Had an Experience with Money Network?

Comments

I reloaded my card then called to check my balance.It requested I reset my pin.

Never had to do this before. I finally got to the balance and the reload wasn't there. This was an hour later. Finally got cs only to get a rude *** who couldn't speak English worth a *** and when I asked to speak to someone else he started yelling at me.

I hung up.48 hrs later my reload still isnt there and I'm still getting the run around.

Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more