Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have been waiting a month for my card and have had to call them several times about not receiving my card.They just want to continue sending me more cards.

I finally got fed up.today when for the 4rth time i still didnt recieve my card i call to get a transfer to another bank they want to charge me $3! May seem cheap but when i havent recieved my card or money i shouldnt have to pay to switch to a competent bank. They wont wave the fee. This "bank" is a scam.

They provide the worse service they possibly can so people will switch and pay them $3 to switch.I wonder how many times a day they get $3 from different people to switch.

Review about: Money Network Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Money Network?

Comments

Money Network - Invalid language code Money Network "Hi, I'm trying to set my money network settings, after set settings I'm trying to press continue button but it says invalid language code, I tried in different ways but..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Hostess Brands - Suzy Q nail polish remover Hostess Brands "...When I took one out of the wrapper, it smelled like nail polish remover..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more