Privacy and Data Security

My husband has had a money network card for the past few years because his paycheck goes onto it. We have had no issues at all until this past July 19. I log into our account & see 3 charges for lavish pyramid in OK in a 4 1/2 min. time. So that day my hubby calls to get the card cancel & dispute the charges, they tell him he will get the money credited back to his card in 3 business days. He calls back & now is told oh you have to fill out a dispute form, scan it & email it back to us & it will take between 3-10 business days. So he sends it in & waits a few days & calls to confirm they got the email & then is told 5-10 business days. At this point we are getting more & more frustrated so after so many days he calls back again & is told another story with more added on to the story. This other person tells us that after they investigate this if they find the charges not fraudulent the money will be taken out of our account! So after I did some research & found this website, hubby called again today & now we are told August 5th.

I have come across a consumer fraud legal services website that everyone here should be contacting. Because the only way these people are gonna get it is by legal action.

Review about: Money Network Check.

Comments