Additional Fees
Interest Rate

So I got this card because my school is attached to this card and all my loans and fans come there . I got charged a bunch of charges that wasn’t authorized by me that I noticed.

So I turn my card off and got a new one I had to file a claim . OK I’m thinking this is regular right do you know these people make you wait 45 to 90 days to get your money that was stolen from me back. Then they say you could get a Temporary credit if you give them paperwork in time. They send me the paperwork 10 days later.

How I’m supposed to fill this paper out and get my instant credit if you gave me the paperwork 10 days later . Now they policy is if you fill this paper out and send it back in time before 10 days you get your credit back. How I’m supposed to do that if you send the paper out I’ll late stupid. So lady say oh you can write why you want this claim and send it also, but Its most efficient way is to wait for the papers.

Long story short these people have no concern for your money the lady go tell me they wait for the Merchan to respond, so you telling me you got a wait 2 to 3 months for somebody to respond back to you guys where is my money.

So if you’re looking for security do not come to this card, The people don’t know what they’re talking about I had too many people tell me to many different things I’m still waiting for my money. Good luck on that

Review about: Money Network Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments