If you put your paycheck in direct deposit with Money Network, your little paycheck from Wally World is going to be phished away.Then they'll send you a new card and that money will be phished away, as well.

It's an inside job, from what I've heard. Be careful with your Wally World paycheck; get it in a check form and then cash it. It will not be safe in the Money Network. If you get ripped off, it takes months to get your money put back in your account.

The customer service rep sides with the crooks over the account holder.They'll say, "So you are saying you were NOT in Puerto Rick making an ATM withdrawal?" That's when you say, "No, I was at work at Wally World in Atlanta, Georgia that day, you ***!" It's horrible!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Money Network. The most disappointing about money network debit card from Money Network was customer service, misleading advertising practices and process time Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Money Network.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Money Network to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Money Network?

Comments