I used my card to purchase supplies for my grandparents 50th anniversary party, which isn't until October, but I'd rather have the supplies just in case they run out.My card was charged $38.00, which because it doesn't show up on my statement or account activity, apparently doesn't exist.

Card won't work at the places I've used it a million times before, always says it's declined when there's money on it. I call customer service and they pretty much argue with me that the charge was never made but it declined, but I'm still missing my money. I called and spoke to the place that I've been waiting for my supplies from and they said that the "bank" put a authorization hold on the amount. I was on the phone with "customer service" for only about 15 minutes because they were trying to rush me off of the phone, let alone I end up talking to someone who I can barely understand.

I just want my money back, as I am now unemployed, and $38 would really be helpful right now.Just tired of being screwed by them.

This person wrote the review because of "being charged money and not receiving my products but still not getting my money back. i'm pissed!" of money network account from Money Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $38 and wants Money Network to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was money stolen from my account, attitude from customer service, customer service rushing me off the phone and customer service avoiding the problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Money Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Money Network?

Comments