I got a pay card through work and have had it set up, went to go pay for my nice celebratory dinner with my family on getting a job and CARD WAS INVALID claimed fraud!!It was the most embarrassing thing ever to happen at a restaurant!

To make matters worse for the last week, WEEK, their call number service has been "Inactive, or saying "All circuits are busy". For a whole week, going on two, I've been unable to, get in-touch with anyone or purchase, withdraw, ANYTHING!!!

I can go online, and see CLEARLY that i have funds to be buying groceries, and petrol...but apparently the card company is ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of money network card. Money Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned money network card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Money Network.

Had an Experience with Money Network?

Comments

Money Network Holding Money For No Reason?? Money Network "So this has happened a few times, but I have a My Money Network card through my work, and I get a direct deposit every two weeks. This past week..." Read more Money Network - Card Reissue Review from Galt, California Money Network "I lost my card and after 6 phone calls two separate faxes requesting to reassure my card and excessive long waits for supervisors (up to 52min I have screen shots)..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more