I've been calling to close my account for the last TWO MONTHS by faxing them my name, address, card number, call back number (not that they even use it for anything because when there's something wrong with your account they don't even call you to let you know!!!!!!!!) I've done this THREE TIMES NOW.This time around she told me that I needed to send them a picture ID for account balances over $1,000.

NOBODY EVER MENTIONED THIS THE LAST TWO TIMES THAT I'VE CALLED AND THEY WERE ALL WELL AWARE THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS OVER THE $1,000 MARK. So I will no longer be faxing but going to the local ATM and pulling out $500 a day because I'm convinced that I will simply never receive my money if I continue to use their customer service. I think they just have a script and they tell every customer the same exact thing and when they actually receive the fax, they shred the information and say they never got it. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

WORST BANK EVER.

DO NOT BANK WITH THEM.SAVE YOUR TROUBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of money network account from Money Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Money Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Money Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Money Network?

Comments